Sunday, July 31, 2011

July was a busy wedding planning month!

Time is running out!! Each of my remaining updates are going to start off with, "I can't believe there's only...". There's only a little over two months until the wedding is here! Crazy! So I've been keeping very busy with EVERYTHING wedding-related. In the last month or so, we finally found the bridesmaids dresses. That was an awesome day spent with my bridesmaids and closest friends. They are all going to look so gorgeous in their dresses. We found our dress and even watched Bridesmaids at the end of the day! We finalized the groomsmen' tux rentals. I feel so bad because these rentals are so darn expensive...YIKES!!! I can't believe the cost of the rental costs more than the cost of the bridesmaid dress. The invitations are also in their final, final form and are going to be sent to the printer any day now. I can't wait to see these. So many long hours of intricate details planned and revised with Sherdellah to get these to the best form ever. I've also made so much progress on finalizing a bunch of music details for the reception. Though I'm really quite not happy with the music that's going to happen at the ceremony. Let's just say that St. Lorenzo is overly strict and rigid about everything. UGH! Not fun. We also met with our DJs and MCs. Yes there are two and they both are gonna rock it at the reception!! By the way, I think I've changed our first dance song like 5 billion times now but I think I've finally landed on the one. I also found the best damn wedding florist in this world. I think I found my new best friend. That's how I feel every time I talk to her. It's so incredible. I just want to hang out with this girl all the time. It's crazy!! We also finally did our registries but it's not done yet. That's another whole headache in itself that I need to tame. Oh yea, and there was this last minute curveball of losing Tony as one of our groomsmen but I'm so glad that Glenn agreed to having Stephen stand in. Beyond excited for that!! Next big creative thing is for me try and take a stab at making my own slideshow!! Bachelorette Party is coming up this weekend in Vegas. It's going to be a blast! They better not take me to any damn strip clubs. GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment