Monday, February 7, 2011

Momental Designs/Kristy Rice Groupie!

I love, love, love, loooooove Kristy Rice from Momental Designs. I am so pleased at how well the flipbook is coming along. I can't wait for the flipbook to make its big debut. It is so great to work with the Momental Designs team because they always answer my questions fully and they are so accommodating with my requests (these can get pretty frequent and crazy). The only thing I wish is that they were more available to speak on the phone impromptu versus always just going through scheduled phone appointments. Anyway, I looove the flipbook that they've made for us and even though I'm not a fan of their general sketched, painted work, I'm confident in their talent to do more unusual designs and to come through with quality on these. So I'm so happy because 90% I will go with them to do my formal invitations and day of stationery as well. Yayyyyyyyy.....there's one less headache for me to have to worry about! Go Kristy Rice and Momental Designs!!!!!!!!! LOOOOVE THEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment