Monday, January 3, 2011

Does the Perfect Wedding Dress Really Exist?

So I haven't posted an entry in almost 6 months on this thing....WTF is wrong with me?!?!?


BUSY TIMES....

Have had a mental vacation for the last six weeks and I've barely made progress on anything...I figure now that it's January, it's really time to kick my butt into full gear for wedding planning and really commit for sustainability in planning.

In a nutshell, what's happened these past few months have focused on stationery and planning the engagement party. Engagement party was a success and so were the invitations for it. I've started making the save the date announcements, which is my big splurge that I just can't resist!

I have to start thinking about the invitations now and making a stop motion save the date video......hopefully some friends will help.

We also did our engagement shoot a week ago which went amazing...I can't wait to see the pictures!

Now I'm on a full search to find a wedding gown...but I don't know if the perfect wedding dress exists!! I like some tops and some bottoms but there is no WOW that just has the perfect top and bottom....DILEMMA!

Tired...hopefully I update soon again....??

No comments:

Post a Comment